Purchases made at Amazon Smile, Kroger, and Dorothy Lane give back to the pups
The next time you make a purchase at Amazon Smile, Kroger and Dorothy Lane you can choose WagsInn Canine Charities as “your selected charity.”
A portion of your purchase will go towards helping stray and unwanted dogs that make their way to WagsInn.
Choose your charity online ahead of time:
Every little bit helps us care for our rescues. Thank you!
Instructions from Kroger:
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 3 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Breed: American Bulldog
Age: approximately 2 years
UPDATE (March 2017):
Penelope is still at WagsInn and is desperately wishing to find her forever home. She loves her friends at Wags, but she would like her very own family to love. She loves people and kids, but needs to be in a one animal home. She was on her death bed when we found her, and is now fully recovered from heartworm and doing very well. She will receive your affection and will give lots back in return.
(Originally posted: May 2016) Penelope was found as a stray late winter starving and neglected, and was diagnosed with a severe case of heartworm. Fortunately, Penelope is responding well to treatment and was cared for by one of our wonderful foster families during the 10-day waiting period.
She is now at WagsInn patiently waiting for her new family. She is a sweet girl who loves to go on walks and lounge on the couch. Penelope will officially be available for adoption in a few months after she is completely cured from heartworm. It’s a long recovery process.
Come meet this big love bug to see if she could be your perfect match! Download the adoption application.
Read our latest newsletter here: http://conta.cc/2gB4HAu
No daycare December 20 through January 2. Daycare will resume Tuesday, January 3.
Breed: Terrier mix
Age: A year or less
Archie is a lover and a cuddle bug. He loves everyone that will play with him. Archie is young and looks for proper guidance. We are working on commands and house manners with him. He is neutered and up to date on vaccinations.
March 2017 /Age: 2-3 years old
First of all, Max doesn’t realize how big he is and thinks he’s a cuddly lap dog. When Max arrived he immediately went to the vet where they removed a gallbladder stone as big as a hockey puck. He was also diagnosed with heartworm. Max has completed his heartworm treatment. He does have some signs of hip dysplasia which is being managed. Max is on a special diet which he will need to continue for the rest of his life. He would love someone who is familiar with his breed and wants a couch potato who enjoys going on few walks a day. We know he comes with baggage but just take a look at that face!!